Online Banking Service Agreement and Disclosure Statement
By pressing the “I Accept” button, you agree to the receipt of this Online Banking Service Agreement and Disclosure Statement, hereafter referred to as “Agreement” and any future amendments to this Agreement in electronic format. You will not receive a paper copy unless you request one.
You may withdraw your consent to receive the Agreement and any future amendments in electronic format at any time. To request a paper copy, to withdraw consent to receive the Agreement and any amendments electronically, or to update any information that we need to contact you electronically via e-mail, please:
1-262-942-1111 or toll-free 1-800-232-2913 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, holidays not included
or E-mail us at:
or Write us at:
Attention: Customer Call Center
P.O. Box 68
Kenosha, WI 53141-0068
Or visit us at any of our Southport Bank branch offices.
ACCOUNT AGREEMENT - Please read this Agreement carefully (and keep it for future reference). By pressing the “I Accept” button, you will be subscribing to a personal computer Online Banking service and related services offered by Southport Bank, as described in this Agreement and as otherwise made available by the Bank from time to time. The Southport Bank Online Banking Service option is hereafter referred to as “Online Banking”. Each use of Online Banking acknowledges your receipt, understanding, and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in this Agreement and with any screens that appear on your computer when you sign on to Southport Bank Web Site. Each reference in this Agreement to the “Bank”, “Southport Bank”, “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to Southport Bank, a Wisconsin banking corporation, and each reference to “you” and “your” refers to each depositor or borrower for an account (as defined below) who is now or hereafter enrolled in any one or more of the Online Banking Services with respect to the Account(s). This Agreement will be effective as of the date of our acceptance of your Online Banking application evidenced by our issuance to you of a PASSCODE and Access Identification Number (Access ID).
ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION - Your Deposit Account periodic statement or other notices provided to you by us will notify you of the debits made to the Deposit Account with respect to Bank Transfers and Bill Payment requests. You agree that we will not be required to provide any other notice to you regarding Bank Transfers, Bill Payments, or other debits. You agree to promptly examine each statement for your Deposit Account and to promptly report any discrepancies between your records and the account statements. See the Deposit Account Terms and Conditions for additional information.
AMENDMENTS - We may amend this Agreement from time to time. Each amendment will be effected by our mailing or otherwise delivering the amendment, revised agreement and/or notice thereof to you in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. If no federal or state law specifically governs the amendment, the amendment shall be effected by mailing or otherwise delivering it to you or posting it in our branch offices at least ten (10) calendar days prior to the effective date of the amendment. Notwithstanding the foregoing and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may change any term of this Agreement without prior notice or obligation to you:
- if the Service Provider changes any term without providing us sufficient notice to enable us to properly notify you;
- for security reasons;
- to comply with applicable law; or
- as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement.
ASSIGNMENT - You may not assign all or any part of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our prior express consent. We may assign or delegate all or any part of our rights or obligations under this Agreement, including, without limitation, the performance of the services described herein. This Agreement will be binding on and for the benefit of the successors and/or assigns of either party.
BANK ACCOUNT - You agree to use Online Banking solely for the services described in this Agreement and designated by you in the Application or subsequently designated by you in connection with each of your deposit accounts (collectively, the “Deposit Accounts”) and each of your loan accounts (collectively, the “Loan Accounts”) held by the Bank except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement or as otherwise expressly permitted by us from time to time. Under this Agreement, there may be multiple accounts linked for Online Banking use. You may have access to any account for which you, or each of you if more than one, are depositor or borrower, by notifying the Bank or by visiting any Bank branch office. If you choose to utilize the Bill Payment Service, at least one of the Deposit Accounts must be 1) a Checking account with unlimited check-writing privileges and 2) designated as your Primary Deposit Account for processing payments and assessment of service charges, if applicable.
BANK ACCOUNT ADDITIONAL SERVICES - We may, from time to time, make additional services available through Online Banking. We will notify you of the availability and of the Terms and Conditions of these new services. By using these additional services when they become available, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and any additional instructions, procedures and terms provided to you with respect to each of the new services.
BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION - You may use Online Banking to receive, download, and store or print information regarding an Account that is routinely set forth in the statement for the Account. This includes but is not limited to debits and credits made to the Account, amounts and item numbers for items drawn on the Account (if applicable), and the daily account balance (including interest credited to a Deposit Account and finance charges accrued on a Loan Account). All account information provided via Online Banking will be current “real time” information, but may be subject to further adjustment and correction. Because the information made available to you is “raw data” furnished through our Service Provider and is subject to verification and correction, if applicable, we cannot assure you of the accuracy or completeness of the information and expressly disclaim the same. Any adjustments or corrections if applicable will be noted on your periodic statement of account. (If your savings account has no transactions in a particular month, you will receive those statements at least quarterly.)
BILL PAYMENT SERVICE - If you have enrolled in the optional Bill Payment Service, (noted hereafter as Bill Payment), you may use Online Banking to initiate payments from any Deposit Account that is a Checking Account with unlimited check-writing privileges. Bill Payment may be used to pay obligations owed to certain third parties in the United States (except payments to government entities), any Southport Bank mortgage, installment loan, credit card or line of credit account.
BROWSER SECURITY - Online Banking Service transmits data using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that supports 128-bit key encryption. It is important to verify that a secure connection between your browser and the Online Banking Service server has been established before transmitting any confidential account information over the Internet. To check a site’s security status, look at the site’s URL in your browser window. An “s” added to “http” indicates that SSL is in effect. Also, a padlock symbol on the corner appears when you are in secure mode. This information is current as of November 2013 and is subject to change by provider without notice herein.
BUSINESS DAYS - Southport Bank business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. You may access your accounts using Online Banking 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except during times when the Bank may perform regular maintenance on our systems or equipment, which may result in interrupted service. Southport Bank cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide prior notice of such interruptions and changes, although we will attempt to do so. We may also find it necessary to occasionally change the scope of our services.
CHOICE OF FORUM AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER - In the event any litigation is instituted to enforce or interpret the terms of this Agreement, you agree that the exclusive forum therefore shall be the Circuit Court of Kenosha County, Wisconsin. In the event that the Bank is the prevailing party, the Bank shall be entitled to reimbursement for all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred including, but not limited to, those incurred incident to any appeal. YOU AND THE BANK HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OF ALL DISPUTES, CONTROVERSIES AND CLAIMS BY, BETWEEN OR AGAINST EITHER YOU OR THE BANK WHETHER THE DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS SUBMITTED TO ARBITRATION OR IS DECIDED BY A COURT.
ELECTRONIC MAIL SERVICE - You may use the Southport Bank Online Banking Service site to send electronic mail (“e-mail”) to us and to receive e-mail from us. E-mail may not be used to request Bank Transfers between Accounts or to request Bill Payments from an Account. E-mail transmitted by you to us via Southport Bank Online Banking Service often will not be delivered to us immediately. If you need to contact us immediately to report an unauthorized use of your PASSCODE, to report unauthorized access to an account, or for any other reason, you should call us at 1-262-942-1111. We will not be responsible for acting on or responding to any e-mail request made through Online Banking until we actually receive your e-mail message and have a reasonable opportunity to act. You should check your e-mail regularly as we will attempt to notify you by e-mail in the event of any technical difficulties or other issues that may affect your use of the Online Banking Service. You agree to notify us promptly and in writing, of any change of e-mail address. We are required to attempt to communicate with you using only the most recent information provided by you.
ERRORS AND ADJUSTMENTS - We agree to correct any error made in your account by making the appropriate adjustment to your account balance. You agree to promptly repay any amount credited to your account in error.
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS - To be able to use Online Banking, you must provide your own personal computer (a “PC”) with a modem and related equipment (the “Hardware”). You also must provide the type of internet service and online access service required by your Hardware. Once the Hardware has been properly connected to the internet service, and any required online access has been established, you will be able to access Online Banking through the PC banking service provider (the “Service Provider”) that will act as an interface between you and the Bank. You are and will remain solely responsible for the purchase, hook-up, installation, loading, operation and maintenance of the Hardware, the internet service, and the Online access service (if applicable) to your PC, and for all related costs. You are solely responsible for scanning the Hardware for computer viruses and other related problems before you use it.
HOST SECURITY - Southport Bank’s web server does not connect directly to the Internet. It is buffered from the Online through the use of a firewall. All access from outside the Bank must go through this firewall, which screens the requests and allows only valid http traffic to reach the server. The Online Banking Service makes use of an ICSA certified firewall.
ONLINE SERVICES - You may use Online Banking to perform any of the following services designated by you in the Application or subsequently added by you as provided below. Your Account(s) MAY NOT be an account that requires TWO or more signatures for withdrawal or loan advance. You may use the Online Banking Service:
- To transfer funds between your Southport Bank Deposit Accounts, such as Checking, Savings* or Money Market* deposit accounts;
- To make payments to your Southport Bank Loan Account(s) and transfer funds from the available balance on Southport Bank Lines of Credit to your Southport Bank deposit account;
- To receive and download balance and transaction information for your Southport Bank Accounts;
- To pay bills from your Southport Bank Checking account (any checking account that has unlimited check-writing privileges); and
- To receive e-mail from and transmit e-mail to the Bank as described in this Agreement.
*Federal regulation limits transfers from Savings and Money Market accounts.
Click here to review Southport Bank’s “Your Deposit Account Terms and Conditions” disclosure.
OTHER AGREEMENTS, SEVERABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW - The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are cumulative with and in addition to any Terms of the Signature Cards, the Terms and Conditions Account Agreement for your Deposit Account (s), the applicable account disclosures, the Schedule of Fees, the Funds Availability Policy Disclosure, the Bank's Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, and the agreements governing Loan Accounts, all as may be amended from time to time. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement or any related materials regarding the Bank's obligations to you, the terms of this Agreement will control. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful or unenforceable, each such provision or writing will be without force and effect without thereby affecting any other provision hereof. The parties agree to be bound by the operating rules and guidelines of the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) and the applicable local automated clearinghouse association with respect to all automated clearinghouse transfers made hereunder. This Agreement will be governed by the substantive laws of the United States , applicable federal regulations, and to the extent not inconsistent therewith, the laws of the state where our offices holding the account(s) is located, without regard to such state's rules regarding conflict of laws.
PASSCODE and PASSCODE CONFIDENTIALITY - All Online Banking Service transactions or inquiries must be initiated by use of your Online Banking Service Access ID and PASSCODE. The ID and PASSCODE are individually and collectively referred to herein as the PASSCODE. We will assign you a PASSCODE after we have accepted your application to use Online Banking. If you are a business, you must identify either on your Business Resolution or on the account signature card, a person or persons to whom we should give your PASSCODE. The first time you sign on to Online Banking, you will be required to select a new PASSCODE. It is recommended that you change your PASSCODE from time to time. It is also recommended that you do not use your Social Security Number, Birthdays, Names, or other codes that may be easy for others to determine as your PASSCODE. No Bank employee will ever ask for your PASSCODE, nor should you provide it to anyone unless you intend to authorize that person to access your Accounts.
- You agree to keep your PASSCODE confidential. Use of the PASSCODE by you or by any other person with your authorization will be considered the same as your written signature authorizing us to complete any transaction or request communicated through Online Banking. You also agree that any Online Banking transaction or request initiated by use of the PASSCODE will be subject to and governed by this Agreement.
- If you authorize another person to use your PASSCODE, that person can use Online Banking to view any information or initiate any transaction on any of the Accounts to the same extent as you, including viewing information or initiating transactions on Accounts to which that person would not otherwise have access. As such, sharing of your PASSCODE is strongly discouraged by the Bank, and done at your sole risk.
- If a third party should gain access to your PASSCODE, you alone are responsible for changing the PASSCODE so as to deny the third party’s access to your banking information. The Bank shall have no liability to you in the event a third party should gain access to your Accounts through no fault of the Bank, except where liability may be imposed on the Bank by law in favor of individuals with Deposit Accounts established for personal, family or household purposes.
- You should always Log-Off your Online Banking session when you are finished viewing your Accounts or processing your transactions. Never leave your computer unattended while using Online Banking. If you should leave your computer unattended, a third party may be able to access your accounts from your terminal, without needing your PASSCODE.
REJECTION OF PAYMENT ORDERS and OVERDRAFTS - You acknowledge that the Bank or the Service Provider may from time to time, in its sole discretion, reject any bank transfer or bill payment request or return any bank transfer or bill payment order:
- if there are insufficient or unavailable funds in the Deposit Account or the Deposit Account has been closed or is frozen,
- if the payment order does not conform to the terms of this Agreement, or
- if the payment order appears to be a duplicate, although neither the Bank nor the Service Provider is under any obligation to recognize that a payment is a duplicate. You should not rely on the Bank or the Service Provider to do so.
If a payment order is rejected or a Bank Transfer or Bill Payment is returned either the Bank or the Service Provider will notify you. You have the sole obligation to remake the payment order in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The Bank or the Service Provider may from time to time, in its sole discretion and without any obligation to do so, process a Bank Transfer or Bill Payment request even though an overdraft to the account results. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that neither the Bank nor the Service Provider will have any liability whatsoever for refusing to accept any payment order or rejecting or returning any Bank Transfer or Bill Payment. If an overdraft occurs in a Deposit Account, you agree to provide sufficient available funds to pay the amount of the overdraft before the end of that Business Day. Any overdraft existing at the close of a Business Day is immediately due and payable without notice or demand.
SETTLEMENT OF OBLIGATIONS - You agree that we may, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, obtain payment of any settlements or obligations to us under this Agreement from time to time by initiating debit or credit transfers to any of the Accounts or deducting the amount from any Bank Transfer or Bill Payment request. At the time an Account is closed (whether by you or by us) or the Online Banking Service is terminated (whether by you or by us), you agree that all such obligations will be immediately due and payable to us, and you authorize us to withhold the amount of any such obligations from any Account. Debiting an account or deducting payment from the amount of any Bank Transfer or Bill Payment is not the Bank’s exclusive remedy under this or any other section of this Agreement, and the Bank will not be deemed to have made an election of remedies by making any such debit or deduction on any one or more occasions.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE - You agree that we may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of all or any part of the Southport Bank Online Banking Service at any time without notice to you. In the event we terminate the Online Banking Service, we will try to notify you, but are not required to do so. You may terminate the Online Banking Service by written request to the Bank at any time. We are not responsible for our actions or failure to act in accordance with any request by you until we have received the request and have had a reasonable opportunity to act. If you cancel the Bill Payment Service, all pending and/or recurring Bill Payments will be automatically canceled.
Your Online Banking Service may be converted to inactive status if you do not sign on for a consecutive one hundred and eighty (180) day period. If your account is considered inactive, you must contact us to have the Online Banking Service reactivated before you will be able to schedule any Online Banking Transfers or Payments.
TRANSFERS TO AND FROM DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS - You may use Online Banking to perform transfers to and from your Accounts as designated by you in the Application or subsequently added by you as provided below.
- Deposit Accounts - You may use the Online Banking Service to initiate fund transfers from one Southport Bank account that is a Checking, Savings or Money Market Deposit Account to any other Deposit Account that is a Checking, Savings or Money Market Deposit Account, as provided in this Agreement. These types of transactions are referred to in this Agreement as “Bank Transfers”.
- Authorization - You expressly authorize us to debit the appropriate Deposit Account in the amount of any bank transfer initiated through the Online Banking Service using your PASSCODE. You agree that we may treat any such bank transfer from a Deposit Account the same as a duly executed written withdrawal, transfer, or check and that we may treat any such Bank Transfer to a Deposit Account the same as a deposit, all in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and your Deposit Account Agreement(s) with us.
- Transfer Limitations - Your ability to initiate Bank Transfers between Deposit Accounts may be limited by federal law or by the terms of your Deposit Account Agreement with us. Bank Transfers from Deposit Accounts that are Savings or Money Market Deposit Accounts are limited as required by federal regulation. You agree that we may, without notice or other obligation to you, refuse to make any Bank Transfer for security reasons or as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement or your Deposit Agreement with us. See your Account Terms and Conditions for Fund Transfer Limitations.
- Fund Availability and Time of Transaction Postings - If you initiate a Bank Transfer of available funds from one Account into another Account using the Online Banking Service, the transfer will be posted to the Deposit Account on the same business day; provided the transfer is initiated prior to 6:00PM on a Business Day. However, the available funds that you transfer after 6:00 PM on a Business Day, or on a day that is not a Business Day, will not be considered received by us until the Bank opens on the next Business Day. This means that such funds will not be available to pay checks or debits authorized by you that are processed by the Bank after 6:00 PM on a Business Day. Inter-bank checks clearing the Bank will only look at the available balance in the account as of 6:00PM on the previous Business Day.
LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO MAKE ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFERS OR BILL PAYMENTS - If we do not complete an Electronic Funds Transfer to or from a Deposit Account, or process a Bill Payment from a Deposit Account in a reasonable amount of time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will only be liable for your direct losses or actual damages, except for but not limited to the following instances, for which we are not liable:
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in the Deposit Account (or any linked account) or if the funds are unavailable to make the transfer or payment.
- If your funds are either being held or are subject to legal proceedings.
- If the transfer or payment would go over the limit on any overdraft protection line of credit linked to the Deposit Account.
- If you have not completely and properly followed the terms of this Agreement or instructions provided by the Online Banking Service regarding how to make a funds transfer or bill payment.
- If any data or instruction transmitted via Online Banking is inaccurate or incomplete.
- If you do not initiate the transfer or bill payment request according to the time limits set forth in this Agreement and the Online Payee list, or if the payment amount requested by you is less than the full amount due.
- If the transfer or payment has been transferred from the Deposit Account to a third party.
- If the Hardware, the Service Provider, or any part of the Online Banking system, including the Bill Payment service, was not working properly and you knew it was not working properly when you initiated the transfer.
- If circumstances beyond our control, such as an act of God, failure, delay, or error on the part of any third-party service provider (including, without limitation, the Service Provider, the United States Postal Service or any other delivery service), power outage, difficulty with telephone or cable lines or satellite communications, difficulty with any Hardware, or the Service Provider, computer virus or related problem, or cessation of the operation of the Service Provider or the arrangement between the Bank and the Service Provider, prevent or delay the transfer or payment, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
- If your PASSCODE has been reported lost or stolen or if we have any other reason to believe that a transfer or payment may be erroneous or unauthorized.
- If you, any joint account holder, or authorized signer on the Account has requested that we stop payment on the transfer or payment.
- If you have exceeded the limitations on the number of withdrawals or transfers allowed during the monthly statement cycle for the type of Deposit Account you have with us (such as Savings Accounts and Money Market Deposit Accounts).
- If the Deposit Account has been closed.
- If we do not receive the necessary transfer information from you or any third party, or if such information we receive is incomplete or inaccurate.
LIMITS ON BANK'S LIABILITY - To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or claim arising out of any delay or failure in the performance of any Online Banking Service in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Our duties and responsibilities to you are strictly limited to those described in this Agreement, except with respect to any provisions of the law applying to electronic funds transfers that cannot be varied or waived by agreement. In no event will the Bank be liable for any consequential, special, or punitive damages or for any indirect loss that you may incur or suffer in connection with the service, including, but not limited to attorneys fees. The Service Provider is an independent contractor and not the Bank’s agent. The Bank’s sole duty shall be to exercise reasonable care in the initial selection of the Service Provider. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE BY THE BANK WITH RESPECT TO ANY SOUTHPORT BANK ONLINEBANKING SERVICE.
The Bank shall be not be held liable for the failure or delay in executing a Bank Transfer or Bill Payment, if such execution would result in the violation of any applicable state or federal law, rule, regulation or guideline. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that the Bank shall not have any liability whatsoever for any loss caused by an act, error, or omission of yours or of any other person, including, without limitation, the Service provider, any Online access service provider, any federal reserve bank, a transmission or communications facility or any intermediary or receiving financial institution.
LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED OR ERRONEOUS TRANSFERS - You have the obligation to immediately notify the Bank if your PASSCODE has been lost or stolen, has been obtained by an unauthorized party, or if someone has transferred funds from your Account using the Online Banking Service without your permission. The following provisions of this Section apply to your liability for Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfers. An “Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfer” means an electronic transfer from a Deposit Account that is initiated by a person without your authority to initiate the Electronic Funds Transfer(s) and from which you receive no benefit. The term does not include any Online Banking Transfer that is initiated by a person to whom you furnished your PASSCODE, unless you have notified us that Electronic Funds Transfers by that person are no longer authorized and we have had reasonable opportunity to act on that notification. We may require that the notice be in writing. You could lose all the money in your Deposit Account, some or all of the money in any linked account, and/or up to your maximum overdraft line of credit if you have an overdraft protection line of credit, if you fail to immediately advise the Bank of the unauthorized use of your PASSCODE. If your statement shows Electronic Funds Transfers that you did not make, TELL US AT ONCE. If you are not an individual, or if your Deposit Account from which the unauthorized transfer occurs was not established for personal, family or household purposes, you agree to be responsible for any and all unauthorized or erroneous transactions initiated through the Online Banking Service. However, if you are an individual and there has been an “Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfer” from your Deposit Account, the following Error Resolution procedure applies:
If you tell us within two (2) business days after you learn of the theft or loss of your PASSCODE, you can lose no more than $50.00 for any unauthorized transaction relating to your Account. If you DO NOT tell us within two (2) business days after you learn of the theft or loss of your PASSCODE, and we can prove that we could have stopped someone from using your PASSCODE without your permission if we had known, you could lose as much as $500.00.
If you do not tell us of an Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfer on your statement within sixty (60) calendar days after the statement was mailed to you, you shall not be entitled to assert a claim against the Bank, nor be entitled to any damages from the Bank. This sixty (60) day limitation is without regard as to the standard of care exercised by the Bank.
Contact us if you believe your PASSCODE has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your Account without your permission.
IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR INTERNET BANKING SERVICE - Contact us as soon as you can, if you think your statement is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement.
We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number (if any).
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us verbally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days.
We will determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to forty-five (45) days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will provisionally recredit your account within ten (10) business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) business days, we may not recredit your account. We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
If a notice of error involves an electronic fund transfer that occurred within thirty (30) days after the first deposit to the account was made, the applicable time periods for action shall be twenty (20) business days in place of ten (10) business days. If a notice of error involves an electronic fund transfer that was initiated in a foreign country, or occurred within thirty (30) days after the first deposit to the account was made, the applicable time period for action shall be ninety (90) calendar days in place of forty five (45) calendar days.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ERRORS OR UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS
1-262-942-1111 or toll-free at 1-800-232-2913 on Business Days between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, holidays not included
or E-mail us:
or Write to us:
Attention: Customer Call Center
P.O. Box 68
Kenosha , WI 53141-0068
Or visit us at any of our Southport Bank branch offices.