Southport Bank's lending staff believes that working in partnership with our business customers is the only way for all of us to succeed. We will take the time to get to know your business, what your goals are and how we can help you get there. Southport Bank is a community bank that generally lends in Southeastern Wisconsin. As life long members of the community, our Commercial Bankers know the market and the people in it.
To meet your financing needs we offer...
- Business Loans
- Certified Lender for SBA
- Commercial Leasing
- Meet Your Commercial Banker
- Financial Calculators
Southport Bank appreciates the opportunity to make a lending proposal to you and your business. From construction loans, equipment purchases, refinancing, to lines of credit, whatever your lending needs, our experienced staff will work with you to help your business grow. Please contact us at (262) 942-1111 for more information or to meet with one of our Commercial Bankers.
Use this list as a tool to help you gather the necessary information that may be required to process your loan request. The type of financing and the size of the request will determine which of the following materials you will be asked to submit. All loan are subject to credit approval.
- Business History
- Business Plan and resume of key personnel (if new business start-up)
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement of Partnership Agreement
- Current Personal Financial Statement(s) of individual borrower(s) or guarantor(s)
Printable Forms: pdf version word document Copy of Individual Federal Income Tax Return(s) for two years for individual borrower(s) or guarantor(s)
- Copy of Business's Federal Income Tax Return(s) for two years
- Balance Sheet / Profit and Loss Statement for the last two fiscal year ends
- For the current fiscal year, an interim statement within 60 days of loan application
- A listing and aging of accounts receivable
- A listing and aging of accounts payable
- Description of tentative building lease terms or furnish copy of lease
- Rent rolls
- Written estimates of suppliers or contractors for any equipment or construction
- Bank statements/analysis statements
The Small Business Administration, or SBA, is a federal agency created to assist small businesses. Loans made by Southport Bank, and guaranteed by the SBA, are available to help business ventures start, grow and remain profitable. You can visit the Small Business Administration's website at www.sba.gov.
Leasing programs have become a financing choice for many business owners. Southport Bank wants to be a part of the solution for all of your business financing needs. If you have an immediate need to lease equipment or would like to learn more about our leasing program, call 262-942-1111.
Meet your Commercial Banker
At Southport Bank, people are our main investment. We are very proud of the experienced and highly trained lending staff we have assembled to serve our business customers. Take a moment to meet our Commercial Bankers.