If you desire a practical, common sense approach to meeting the banking needs of your business, then Southport Bank is the place for you! In addition to an excellent array of financial services and products, our highly trained and experienced Commercial Banking Professionals are eager to provide you with first rate customer service.† We are committed to making your business* the best that it can be! To learn more, simply click on any of the accounts below. Should you have any questions please contact us.
- Small Business Checking
- Basic Business Checking
- Regular Business Checking
- Business Now Checking
- Non-Profit Basic Checking
- Merchant Credit Card Program
- Business Debit Card
- Deposit Account Disclosure
Southport Bank offers a variety of savings plans to fit your business needs. To learn more simply click on any of the accounts below. Should you have any questions please contact us.
* The Unlawful Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, also known as Regulation GG prohibits use of your commercial account for placing, receiving or transmitting a bet or wager via the Internet.† Such transactions may be rejected or blocked, or the account may be closed.†
As a service to our community we offer this special account to non-profit organizations like PTA Associations, Scout Troops and other charitable organizations.
If your business currently accepts credit cards or you would like to start accepting them, as payment for your business service, you can save time and increase your cash flow by utilizing Southport Bank's Merchant Card Processing. Southport Bank works in conjunction with Wind River Financial to offer you the best payment processing solution. We will provide you with a customized price quote based on your businesses volume of monthly transactions and your average ticket price, subject to credit approval. If you would like more information regarding our Merchant Card Processing, contact a†representative located at our Main office (262-942-1111).
- Competitive rates
- Full line of credit card terminals and printers
- Easy to read monthly statement
- Automated touch tone credit card processing
- Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your Southport Bank Business Debit card can be used to make purchases in person, online or over the telephone, subject to credit approval. The amount of the purchase comes directly from your Business Checking account. This offers you the following benefits:
- More convenience than petty cash
- No need to keep large sums of cash on hand
- Better control with automatic record keeping
- Faster delivery of phone and Internet orders
- Faster check outs at stores
- Use wherever MasterCardô Business Debit Cards are accepted.
* Unlimited ATM/Debit Card transactions at Southport Bank ATMs. Four (4) free non-proprietary ATM transactions per month. Subsequent transactions are $1.00 each. Non-proprietary ATMs are terminals not owned by Southport Bank. These terminals may assess additional transaction fees.
For more information either stop in and visit your Banker (of course have a cookie too). If it's more convenient, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Call Center at (262) 942-1111.